Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekend Plans

I have a weekend full of excitement planned! My orginal plans were to go camping tonight but since Jody has to be at work at 7am on Saturday morning, those plans did not work out. While Jody is at work Saturday morning, I do plan on going to some yard sales. If you know of any good ones, please let me know :) I love going through someone elses junk and finding something I find useful or unique at a dirt cheap price. Saturday afternoon we are going to see Lion King. This was one of my favorite movies growing up and can't wait to take Conner to see it in 3d :) And my favorite part of the weekend... Acting like a fool at the Jason Aldean Concert. There is something about live music that makes me go a little crazy. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!






No comments: