Thursday, December 30, 2010

The best 3 years!!

Wow!! I can not believe my baby boy is 3 years old!!


Baby Conner in the Belly!! As Conner would say "you ate that baby" :)

One happy family!! This was the happiest day of my life.
First day home. Look at those cheeks!!
A couple of weeks after he was home we had a wonderful snow.
First day on the knees. Holly and Trooper were there to help.
Conner's first steps!! I was one proud mommy.
Celebrating his first Birthday at Chucky Cheese
His Big 1st Birthday Party
First camping experience. He had a blast staying dirty the entire time!
Celebrating his 2nd Birthday at GattiTown with Mom and Day
2nd Birthday Party
Our first family vacation
Conner and his best friend Dougie
Celebrating the big 3 at Gattitown with Mommy and Daddy, Meme, RiiRii, Aunt Jiji, Baby Grayson, Aunt Barrie, Aunt Esther, Breana, and Memaw Brady
My sweet Conner, I love you so much and so thankful God put you in our lives 3 years ago!!

1 comment:

Dawn Trest said...

sooo sweet! My, how time flies. These babies are growing faster that a blink. Happy birthday sweet Conner!