Friday, May 6, 2011

over the past couple weeks...

I have came across quite a few treasures!! I am pretty excited about these finds :) Tomorrow I will be on the hunt for a hutch and of course I will not be able to pass up a great piece of pyrex
The blue pyrex in the back was purchased by my sweet hubby!! I say he's got okay taste :) And the lettuce was actually grown by myself in my little garden. I'm pretty proud and excited about this!


pyrex pitcher... This pitcher will be great for the summer!!

Lots of items at the estate sale today!!


Bought the orange piece at an antique shop for $3!! Pretty excited about that!! The yellow square pyrex was a gift from Jody's memaw. Such a sweet lady!!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

SixBalloons said...

I love that snowflake garland bowl, I have one just like it. :) I am also growing lettuce and carrots in my garden this year. It is so exciting to see them doing well and my fingers are crossed about eating some fresh garden bounty soon.