Thursday, March 19, 2015






Things are moving along rather quickly at the house. I'm hoping they will be finished with the bricking this week. They have almost completed mudding of the sheetrock which means they will start painting next week!! I'm getting so excited about this house, about our future! We have some thick brush/woods in the back of the house that we will eventually clear out but for now it will have to stay as is. Conner found a stream thru our land this week and he thinks that's just the coolest thing! I think its pretty neat too but the mom in me can only think about snakes it will bring! Conner also pulled his 2 front teeth in the same day! I very proud of him because the first couple of teeth he lost, he would go crazy if someone looked at them much less tried to pull them. Now he's pulling his own teeth :( Where did my baby go!!



I dressed them alike and Conner did not make a fuss about it!! He loves his brother.

Conner Pulled both of his front teeth in one day!


Conner found this stream in the woods on our property. He was so excited!

No comments: