Monday, March 8, 2010

What a weekend of sickness!! Friday night me and Conner stayed at my parents house and had a slumber party with my mom, sister and Karson. NO MEN!!! Just two little boys that I love to death and 2 of my bestest friends :) We haven't done that in a long time and it would have been a great night if we didn't have sharks. That was our inside joke all weekend. Conner had a major case of the runs this weekend b/c of 15 straight days on an antibiotic. Poor thing was miserable. He would say he had sharks. meaning he sharted!! I guess thats how you say that. I know this is not the most pleasant post but oh well.... Saturday morning he was feeling a little better so we went shopping. RiiRii stocked Conner and Karson up on clothes and goodies as usual and of course we got an outfit too!! I also got me a new pair of running shoes which I am soooo excited about!! We headed home to see my sweet hubby and when we got home he was running a 101.0 fever so needless to say we turned around and came straight back to Taylorsville. We had a great lunch on Sunday prepared my mom and grandma. I hope one day I can cook as good as them. We headed to Laurel after lunch and got to do a little bike riding while Memaw and Pepaw watched Conner. I miss my bike so much but my booty sure did not miss it. We got to play outside for a bit and the weather was so nice. We visited with Jody's dad for a while before heading home. WE had to dodge Jody cause he was still a very sick person. We slept very good in Conner's bed. It is so nice to be home. Today Jody is feeling much better so he watched Conner while I did some running, then cooked supper and cookies and some cleaning. It has been a pretty good day especially since I have my hubby back feeling well. I hope everyone has a great week!! Pictures to come :)

No comments: