Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just a couple of things I am looking forward to...

I can not wait to see this pretty body of water!! We are going to Fort Walton Beach in May. This will be our first little family vacation! We always go with my parents but thought it would be cool to have a vacation of our own.

I really do miss freshly cut GREEN grass. I miss the smell and especially the color.

pretty flowers growing on the side of the street.

I can not wait to go camping this year. We only went one time last summer but i have a feeling we will go lots now that Conner is older. This makes me happy :)

I love warm summer nights where we light the chiminea and grill.

I have had this idea in my head since I bought my sewing machine. How peaceful would it be to sew outside under the sun and the wind gently blowing.

Happy Wednesday to all!!


1 comment:

Dawn Trest said...

ahhh...this makes me wish for spring and summer even more!!! I need to see some color too! sooooo ready for SPRING!!!