Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day of Sunshine :)


Well, I feel like my life has been upside down lately. Conner has been sick all week. 3 times at the doctors office in 8 days is no fun. I think he is finally starting to feel better (I think the beautiful day had alot to do with it). I thought I was going to do alot of cleaning today but after cleaning out a cabinet and a couple loads of clothes, I decided to clean another day. My house is a wreck, but I could not pass up an afternoon of sunshine!! The fresh air is really something I have been needing all week. I have had one rough week at work. I am thinking of quitting but I need to line up another job first. Anyway... I hate talking about work, it makes me feel all down and stuff and I am not in the mood to feel that way right now!! Here are some pics of our day of sunshine :)

2 comments:

Dawn Trest said...

love the pictures!!! I am praying for you guys and hoping Conner get better soon!

Unknown said...

LOVE THESE PICS GIRL! HE IS SOOO BIG!