Tuesday, February 9, 2010

where are you Vacation????

Oh where are you vacation?? I need a little break just to relax and play with my little guy. Oh yeah... and clean my house! This peak season is getting the best of me. I am referring to our busy season at work. I work MOnday-Friday 8-5 but here lately its been 8-6 or work my regular hours then come home and log on from the remote desktop and work till 10 and one night it was 1 in the morning. I worked this past SAturday and might have to work this SAturday. Conner does not like these long hours and I hate the way they make me feel. I am feeling more like a business woman than a mom! It is the worst feeling ever :( I would love to quit my job and stay at home with Conner but thats not going to happen until the hubby finishes school. I have been eating way too many cupcakes and cookies here lately. They really make my days better!! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures from the past couple of nights :)

6 comments:

Stephanie Pellegrin said...

Cupcakes and cookies make EVERYTHING better. Sorry work has been bad. I LOVE YOU!!!

Dawn Trest said...

So sorry it has been a rough week...I was have been thinking about you! Love you, girl!

Unknown said...

Hang in there girl...you can do it! praying for you!

Gabby Mooney said...

next time you come in Lee's we will be sure to have a cupcake waiting there just for you

The Brady's said...

Thanks Gabby!! Lee's cupcakes will make any bad day a good day :) I will be there tomorrow for for my afternoon coffee. Hopefully ya'll will have some made :)

The Brady's said...

I think next week will be better. We are going live with our system this weekend so I have a deadline right now! I am doing some serious overtime hours and not getting paid but all I really want is for all of this to be behind me so I can relax and have a normal life again!! I really think that if someone was reading my blogs and did not know me, they would probably think I was pregnant!! I talk alot about cupcakes :)