Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thinking positive??

After a long hard day of work, I am trying to stay positive. God has a plan and even though I don't know what it is, I do trust him and know that he will take care of me, of us! My job has been getting the best of me lately and especially after a week like this week. I would look forward to the weekend but I have to work :( Oh well, things could always be worse so I am trying not to complain or stress or worry which is my middle name!! On a different subject, LOST is back!!! Oh yes, I am obsessed!! Last night was the season premier and its actually the last season so its going to be good! My hubby did have a sweet side to him this afternoon. He knew I was having a bad day so he stopped by Teresa's and bought me a 1/2 dozen caramel cake squares and yes... I ate every single one of them for supper!! That is one of my favorites along with Lee's cupcakes with sprinkles!! I think I will have one for lunch tomorrow. If you haven't notice already, sweets are a really big part of our life. Most normal healthy families eat fruit for snacks, we eat homemade cookies and cupcakes. And this is the reason I am starting boot camp :)


This is my before picture of my pantry. I am thinking of cleaning this out and in the back making it my sewing nook! I need a space that is mine that I can escape to for peace and quite and since our house is so small this is all I can come up with. I think it can work, actually I am going to make this work!


I cleaned Conner's room Sunday afternoon and by Sunday night it looked like this. And it still looks like this:)

Last night this is the way i wanted to spend my night, reading my new Country Sampler magazine with hot chocolate, by the fire. It lasted for about 15 min. Conner thinks I only should read his books.



Good Night and Happy Thursday to all!!

2 comments:

Dawn Trest said...

YAYAY!!! I'm so glad you blogged tonight! And I'm so excited about your sewing nook...you will love it!!!

The Brady's said...

yes, me too!! Not to excited about cleaning out the pantry!! It might be a couple of weeks before I can get started b/c I'm working so much right now :(