Sunday, January 31, 2010

PJ weekend

Something very rare happened this weekend!! I pretty much lived in my PJ's. Saturday was a great day of doing nothing. We have had a fire going non stop. It has been great. I got to take a 3 1/2 hour nap yesterday and then a 3 hour nap today after church. I love how Conner loves to take long naps. This should be the time where I should be cleaning, but really I need to take advantage of the situation. I can always clean later. I will probably be regretting these 2 longs naps come Monday around 1 or 2. Oh well... Friday night we went to HAttiesburg to do a little shoe shopping. I was hoping for me but we ended up getting Conner a new pair. Conner also got a couple of new shirts and Jody even got a shirt. Poor me did not get anything :( I think I deserve a little something so I'm thinking I will do a little internet shopping later on :) Had Bop's Friday night and it was so yummy!! It was Conner's first time eating there and I believe he loved it!! I have a feeling we will be eating there lots this Summer. Saturday, night we had Laredo Grill to go. I did leave the house to get this, so i did put on a more dressy pj set. We made homemade Chocolate chip cookies Saturday night and snickerdoodles tonight. I heart cookies:) ANyway, I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow but believe it will be a pretty good day. I did not do any sewing this weekend :( I was just too lazy. I do have some ideas and hope to do some sewing this week. Have a great week everyone!! Posting pictures soon I promise.

No comments: