Monday, January 25, 2010

Productive Weekend!!

What a beautiful weekend!! WOW!! I love me some sunshine!!We had a very busy weekend full of birthdays, sewing, learning new things, family time, and sleeping! I finished my quilt topping this weekend (YAY!!)and took it to my grandmothers house so she could tell me what to do next. I'm so excited, she is letting me borrow her quilting table. I hope I can finsh quilting it in the next couple of weeks. She also gave me some awesome craft books and material!! I heart material. I almost like it as much as GAP.:) Anyway, my dad's bday was this weekend so we went and ate at Longhorns. Great food but not a good place for Conner to be for an 1 hour or longer. I also learned how to french braid my hair. My hair will probably stay braided from now on. I also sewed together a patchwork puppy pillow for Conner. It is sooo cute and of course Conner loves it! I had a great morning at Church. I have signed up for a couch to 5k training class. I hope I can stick with this. Saints are going to the Super Bowl!! And I have to say this... WHo DAT!! Anyway, I have to finish my work then to Hburg for a doctors appt. I'm not usually excited about going to the doctor but I am excited that I will be able to go to hobby lobby before!! Have a great MOnday! I will post pics later :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

COUCH TO 5k !!!! WOOHOOO...we are gonna have you running some miles girl!

Dawn Trest said...

By the way...I LOVED your puppy you made. It was so adorable! I am glad you had a great weekend!