Thursday, January 14, 2010

I hate coldness!!

I am not a fan of cold weather!! MY hubby would love to move to Alaska one day but I just don't know if I could live in such frigid weather!! Anyway, I have not blogged in a while and figured it was time to start again. NOt much is going on in my life except alot of ling hours at work and being exhausted. Conner just turned 2!! YAY!! I can not believe my baby is 2 already. I feel like just yesterday we were leaving the hospital with him. I was scared then and still scared! But I seem to be doing okay as a mom. NO broken bones yet :) HE is full of life! I wish I had just a 8th of his energy. But he always makes me smile :) I have posted some pictures of whats been going on with our lives. hope you enjoy! well never mind... I just realized that my pictures are not on this computer. I will have to post pics at a later time. tootles!!

No comments: