Thursday, January 21, 2010

Setting Goals

Happy Thursday to all!!! I have been in a slump the past couple of weeks, well actually months but I have come to realize that I can not let my job ruin my life! I have handed the slump over to God and I know he will protect and not give me more than I can handle. So today well actually Tuesday, I decided I need to set some project goals to get my mind off of work. PROJECT 1: My bathroom has to be remodeled by May!! I am getting down to business this weekend and gonna make this happen!! That means getting my husband to help me (that could be a chore)!! Another one of my goals is to finsh my quilt in the next couple of weeks and start on my new quilt which is going to be for my new nephew on the way! I have until April to finsh that one but April will actually be here before we know it. OMG!! I just started thinking about the months and I have 2 months to get ready for the flower beds! That is another goal. I always start on my flower beds but never finish. This year I will keep my flower beds up. Maybe Conner will be able to help me this year:) MOre to come when I get home and get Conner to bed :) MAybe even some pictures!!

1 comment:

Dawn Trest said...

Ha!!! We both have debbie downer posts today...I just thought this was funny. I hope you reach all of your goals--but even if you don't, it will be ok! We have got to stop worrying about everything WAY too much!