Tuesday, April 6, 2010

God is Great...

Wild Adventures in Valdosta, GA
our only family picture all weekend
all I can say is poor baby goat!!
Conner giving the baby moo cow a kiss! yucky
and the goat! I know this looks gross but he was being so sweet! He loves animals :)
I guess it gets that honest from his mom :)
Karson and Conner... Best Friends forever!


I hope you enjoyed the pictures from our weekend. It was not the traditional Easter weekend we normally have but we had a blast and I got to spend it with family. Conner is growing and learning new words everyday! Last night before we ate I told Conner we were going to say the blessing and he grabbed our hands and sorta closed his eyes and started saying God is great. I love this kid and I'm so happy that God is apart of our realtionship. He has truely blessed us in everyway possible.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The first thing Natty asked me Friday was "WHere is COnner Mom?"..I thought that was sweet!! We missed yall this weekend..but say glad yall got to see family!