Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Life has been busy. Not sure when everything is going to slow down but I am enjoying this crazy time in my life. My sister moved to Florida 2 weeks ago and I'm so exited. They spent the whole weekend in Taylorsville so I was able to spend some quality time with her and my baby Grayson!!
I have started back running in full swing. Well, I started and then twisted my ankle. I have had to lay off the running for about a week but I got to run a couple miles yesterday and it felt great!! I am going to push for 4 today and then on Thursday I will be running on the trace with some friends and hope for another 4 then. I have been running in my new newtons and they feel wonderful to my poor feet. NO BLISTERS!! I love the fact that people can see me running a mile away b/c of the bright colors!!
Anyway, I am trying to plan a nice little weekend get away for me and Jody for our aniversary coming up in September. I am on a budget so nothing too expensive. Maybe even for just Saturday night. I was thinking maybe New Orleans, Natchez, Gulf Shores??? If anyone has any ideas, please fell free to comment!! Hope everyone has a great day!!

No comments: