Thursday, September 2, 2010

5.33 miles

Well, I did not sign up in time for St. Jude :( So now I have offically decided and signed up for the Jazz 1/2 marathon which is October!! October is right around the corner and I have alot of miles to run to get in shapet for this. I ran 5.33 miles yesterday and my right knee is not feeling too hot today. :( I think I am going to invest in a knee brace today before my next run which is tonight. Not sure if its the shoes (which I love) or just the distance that is so hard on them. Yesterday was not a flat run by any means. I ran in my neighorhood and some streets near by. There are several hills that I'm running on and they are not fun. I'm really hoping that the Jazz 1/2 is pretty flat. I did learn a new trick about hills, once I got to a hill a started counting backyards from 32 and by the time I was finished I was up the hill. I have to do something to keep my mind off the legs and pain. Hope everyone has a wonderful long 3 day weekend!! SMTTT!!

No comments: