Friday, September 10, 2010

6 mile run twice this week :)

yes, it has been one of those weeks where I have needed a couple of long runs to clear my head. I am trying really hard to go by a schedule for my 1/2 marathon coming up but just can't seem to with my schedule and Jody's crazy schedule. I do feel like I am up to speed at where I'm supposed to be. Sunday, I am going to shoot for a 7 miler. Should be pretty smooth. So what else has been going on besides lots and lots of running???? Well, I am going to be an aunt again come May. Val is preggers with baby #3. :) Conner is going to Highland 3 days a week and seems to like it pretty well. I have to give him his pep talk every morning but his teachers tell me he does great! Jody is always studying so we do not see him much :( I am trying to talk him into going to the New Orleans zoo tomorrow. Just me, him and Conner!! I think we need some serious bonding time. Anyway, I am super tired right now and would LOVE to put my head and my desk and just crash but I still have an hour and a half of work left. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

            

No comments: