Tuesday, September 28, 2010

recycled projects...

The past couple of weeks I have been thinking about christmas presents and money. We really want to build conner a playhouse but looking at the designs and cost to build these things is pretty much RIDICULOUS!!!! $1200 and higher!! I have researched and researched and if you know me well I love GOOGLE. I came across a website that gives directions on how to build a playhouse out of wooden pallets!





Isn't it crazy that this playhouse was made of wooden pallets. It cost roughly $200 to build this playhouse. This was including paint. After finding this, I started searching other things that could be built with wooden pallets and I was shocked. Check the pictures out below. 



I have the sudden urge to do some building. Happy Wednesday to all!!

No comments: