Thursday, August 4, 2011

This week is the beginning of August and also the first summer cold decided to come visit me and Conner. As you can see, I am not too happy with the way I am feeling. This time next week we will be bringing out our suitcases and packing for a very magical vacation to Disney World!! We are pretty pumped about this trip. The only thing we have to figure out is how we are getting there :) There will be a total of 6 of us and we only own 5 seater vehicles. We will figure something out even if we have to take seperate vehicles.
I have picked up running again or so I would like to think. I have only had time to do 2 small runs. It has either been raining every afternoon or I've been busy doing other things. I am going to stick with it, just have to find the time. Also, we are thinking of putting our house up for sale and becoming homeless for a little while. Jody is thinking of starting graduate school in the fall of next year. I am so excited about the future and knowing God has an awesome plan for us even though we do not know what it is! Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

Dawn Trest said...

so sorry y'all are sick! I'm sure you'll be well and all ready for Disney next week!!!