Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekend agenda

I have not had a free weekend to do absolutely nothing in it seems like forever and it looks like this weekend will be a busy one as well. While I'm sitting here typing I have a hundred things going through my head of what I need to do starting at 5:00pm. It will have to wait until my swim session with my little boy and grilling at Jody's grandparents. Maybe I can start my cleaning list around 9 tonight :( . Tomorrow, we will be going to eat lunch at my grandparents house and then doing some family visiting with cousins, aunts and uncles that I have not seen in a while. Maybe tomorrow afternoon, we can work on the yard. It is a hot mess! I am just wondering how everyone manages to have a full time job, clean house and visit family all within a healthy lifestyle? I can never seem to get everything done and my house work always seems to be the unfinished business. I wish I was better at juggling my time and chores. Hope everyone has a productive and fun weekend!!

No comments: