Monday, September 12, 2011

30 things before 30

Several of my friends have made their list and I have decided to do the same. This took me awhile but finally narrowed it down to 30. I might make some changes here and there but for the most part here it is!!


30 before 30

1. Become more debt free, besides our house, car and student loans
2. Take Conner Canoeing
3. finish a quilt
4. Finish our unfinished products around the house
5. Put the house up for sale (this goes along with # 4)
6. Travel to a new place
7. mini vacation for hubby and I
8. Take a train ride
9. Focus on my marriage more
10. Learn to use my camera
11. Be more fashionable with my daily attire
12. Make one extra house and car payment a year
13. Be involved with a small group again
14. finished with my Christmas shopping at least 2 weeks before Christmas
15. Try new healthy foods (this one is for my husband)
16. More quite time with Jesus
17. Start taking vitamins daily
18. Plan a graduation party for my husband
19. Become a much more patient person
20. Go to the Atlantic or pacific coast
21. Start a savings fund for a down payment on a new house(permanent house)
22. Go on a day outing by myself. (shopping, eating, whatever I feel in the mood for)
23. Get pregnant
24. Teach my child to swim (this is a must!!)
25. Go to Disney World
26. Teach Conner to ride a bike without training wheels
27. Go to the French Market in New Orleans (I know, this is crazy but I have always wanted to go)
28. Decorate my house ( in order to sale my house, it will need to look good)
29. Shop clearance, sales and go to discount stores ( I do this already but had to put this on here to remind myself to keep doing it.
30. Set aside time each week for me and my sweet child ( this time is to focus on him alone )

1 comment:

martin.madness said...

Love it! Maybe a couple we can do together, like the train ride and visit the french market! Maybe ride the train to NOLA! :) love you and your wild child.... and I would like for #23 to hurry up already!!!!!!! :)