Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chocolate cake waffle hearts!!


I have seen several times on Pinterest where people use cake batter in their waffle maker. Well, I thought today was the perfect day to try and fill my sweet tooth with this idea! What a huge success! They were quick, easy and wonderful!!! 






Now trying to decide what I want to do for the weekend?? Jody and I were thinking of going to New Orleans Friday night for our anniversary and getting up early and doing a little site seeing. But after this wonderful weather we are having, I have a little camping fever! I'm thinking it would lovely to just relax under the stars!! What are your weekend plans?? 

2 comments:

Dawn Trest said...

Those look so yummy! I will have to try that soon :) As for weekend plans....we are throwing a little neighborhood party! I hope y'all have fun whatever you decide to do!

SeLynn said...

I am totally going to do this! those look soooo good.