Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Life in a new house











We are still adjusting and still unpacking boxes. I'm going this week to find a good colorful rug for the living room to make it feel a little more cozy. Once I pick out my rug, then I can buy some stuff for my walls to give this big room some color. I feel like we have lived outside since we moved in the house. The kids love the huge yard and Conner is in love with all the places he can ride his 4wheeler. He finds and makes new trails everyday. I'm so glad we were patient and waited for the right house. Below are some snap shots from over the past week.




While Jody is on his business trip, Conner has been sleeping beside my bed. He thinks his room is too far away.




Add caption
My little kitchen helper.

We are loving this table that Jody and his Dad built.
Going to a neighbors birthday party
this is the kids play room. This rug was a steal from dirt cheap. Its at target for $99 right now and I paid $20!!
Outdoor living at its finest!!

Add caption
Add caption

Add caption

No comments: