Monday, June 29, 2015

life happenings






So many things going on so I have decided that the pictures and captions will explain what's been happening in the Brady's life...




Jody finally got a new truck!!! WOOHOO!!!

my water babies! Clayton has decided that he loves the pool and will stay in for hours at a time. This makes big brother happy b/c now he has someone to play with  :)


We added this nice new mirror above the fireplace. I think it looks quite nice

We took Grayson and Conner to a Mississippi Braves game.

Add caption

Add caption

just a swinging and lovin summer!


these 2 silly boys melt my heart


my clean room! I really don't know what to do with all this space but it sure is nice!

Happy Father's day Jody


Add caption

Clayton caught his first fish!

Add caption

No comments: