Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Georgia Bound on Friday!!

I started packing today for my weekend trip to Georgia!! I am really excited about this trip b/c 1. I get to meet my new precious nephew, Grayson :) 2. Get to see my lovely Karson who I miss oh so oh so very much and 3. I get to see my sister that I miss. Oh, and we are bringing the fam home minus Simon for a whole week!! Mother's day just happens to be this same weekend and I get to spend it with my mom, my sweet sweet boy and sister and nephews. I really need this weekend b/c I have had a case of the blues for sometime now. Finals are coming up and all Jody does is study so we do not get to spend time with him. I am mentally drained from my stupid job which I am not fond of anymore. If you know of any job openings anyone, please let me know. I have also been on the go alot to stay out of Jody's way so he can concentrate on studying. I'm not trying to complain b/c he is doing really good and I am so proud of him. Also, we are going on vacation at the end of the month and I would normally be bouncing off the walls about now but the oil spill has put a damper on my spirits. The oil is supposedly heading to the pan handle of Florida and that is exactly where we are heading. This will be our first family vacation and it may not happen. I feel like I am being kinda selfish, but I am more upset about all the poor wildlife that is being affected. I am a big animal lover and hate seeing animals suffer. I just hope they get this situation under control  soon before it creates more damage. I will have pictures to come of my fun adventure to GA and I hope everyone has a great weekend!! oh and thanks for reading my very very randon thoughts.

No comments: