Thursday, May 27, 2010

hard times...

The past couple of weeks have been the hardest days of my life. I lost someone very dear to me, my beautiful nephew Karson. He was so full of life and always had a smile on his face. If he didn't, it was probably b/c Conner was trying to take a toy away!! :) He was Conner's Best friend and my sisters heart. He made a huge impact on this world and will never be forgotten. I love you Karson and you will always have a place in my heart :) Please keep my sister in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, please know that we are keeping all of your family members close to our hearts. I can not imagine the devastation that all of you are feeling. Casey and I were heartsick when we we received the news about Karson. Please let your mom know that we are thinking or her. We miss all of our friends from MS, but especially at times like these.

Love to all,

Suzanne Smith
North Little Rock, AR

Unknown said...

Still praying Melissa...love you and if you just need to talk let me know!