Tuesday, November 23, 2010

For My Husband's Eyes: My Christmas List

Jody has been asking me for weeks what I want for christmas. I keep telling him I'm really not sure and the thing is I really don't need anything. Here is some items that I would that have been on wish list:
I love this ladies recipes!! If you want me to start cooking good, this would be a great stocking stuffer :)


This would really come in handy on some of my long runs in the near future.

I have tried on lots of boots and still can not get these beauties off my mind. I wear a size 7.


Gap Jeans...

I think this sweater would be super cute with those Steve Madden Roady boots :)
another gap sweater



Running shoes, running long sleeve shirt...

And there are 2 other items that are REALLY REALLY BIG but for some reason I can not upload the photos so I will just tell you :)


**~A tRiP tO dIsNeY wOrLd~**
***Tile in my bathroom***

There are other items on my wish list but maybe this will get you some ideas!! I love you :)

No comments: